A volunteer advocate gives long term support to someone who needs help to speak up for themselves
Citizen advocates have support their advocacy partners in many ways, including:
- Building the skills and confidence to speak up for themselves
- At care review meetings, making sure that they have a say about their care plan
- Helping them speak to staff and family about things that important to them
- Making sure they get the services they need including; education, employment and leisure opportunities
- Supporting them to take part in their community
- Building networks of support
Find out more
phone us on 01273 421921
You can download our advocacy referral form and return the completed form by email.
Please download the referral form you need and SAVE it before filling it in.
Please email the form back to
Or you can download and print out our self-referral form and post this back to us.
The address to post the completed form to is:
Speak Out, Brighthelm Centre, North Road, Brighton, BN1 1YD