An issue advocate gives support to someone when they need help with a particular problem
These are some problems people have:
- They want to live somewhere else
- They do not feel safe
- They do not understand their rights
- They need help talking to professionals about health issues
- They need help to prepare for and speak up at care review meetings
- They need help with a benefit claim
An advocate will agree a plan for the advocacy so that everyone is clear what the advocacy is about and when it will end.
Find out more
phone us on 01273 421921
You can complete our Advocacy Referral Form online here:
Or you can download and print out our self-referral form and post this back to us.
The address to post the completed form to is:
Speak Out, Brighthelm Centre, North Road, Brighton, BN1 1YD