We provide transitions advocacy to support and represent the views of those who are aged 17 + and moving, or planning to move to more independent living in the community.
We also provide transitions advocacy to adults moving from a family home or supported accommodation into more independent living.
A transitions advocate supports individuals to:
- Understand their housing options
- Be involved in decisions made about their lives
- Have their voice heard by professionals and carers
- Access support services and build support networks
- Build self-confidence and advocacy skills
Find out more
If you want to find out more about advocacy.
phone us on: 01273 421921
Or download a referral form here:
Please email the form back to: [email protected]
Or post it to our offices at: Speak Out, Westwerks, 41-43 Portland Road, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 5DQ