We provide transitions advocacy to support and represent the views of those who are aged 17 + and moving, or planning to move to more independent living in the community.
We also provide transitions advocacy to adults moving from a family home or supported accommodation into more independent living.
A transitions advocate supports individuals to:
- Understand their housing options
- Be involved in decisions made about their lives
- Have their voice heard by professionals and carers
- Access support services and build support networks
- Build self-confidence and self-advocacy skills
Find out more
phone us on 01273 421921
You can complete our Advocacy Referral Form online here:
Or you can download and print out our self-referral form and post this back to us.
The address to post the completed form to is:
Speak Out, Brighthelm Centre, North Road, Brighton, BN1 1YD
The Transition Advocacy project is funded by Lloyds Bank Foundation