An issue advocate gives support to someone when they need help with a particular problem
These are some problems people have:
- They want to live somewhere else
- They do not feel safe
- They do not understand their rights
- They need help talking to professionals about health issues
- They need help to prepare for and speak up at care review meetings
- They need support to access services and build networks
An advocate will agree a plan for the advocacy so that everyone is clear what the advocacy is about and when it will end.
Find out more
If you want to find out more about advocacy.
phone us on: 01273 421921
Or download a referral form here:
Please email the form back to: [email protected]
Or post it to our offices at:
Speak Out, Brighthelm Centre, North Road, Brighton, BN1 1YD