- Are you supportive, a good listener and non-judgmental?
- Are you a good communicator?
- Can you give some time to vulnerable people who need help to speak up for themselves?
Speak Out supports local adults with learning disabilities, to have their voices heard, their rights upheld, and to feel included and valued in our community.
Volunteers make this happen…
- by advocating for one person to help sort out a problem
- by supporting a self-advocacy group to speak up about important issues
- or by joining our management committee to help steer the work we do
To be involved, and to help make a difference to people’s lives, please contact us on 01273 421921 or click on the link below, fill in an application form and email it to: